19030 Lenton Pl SE M/S 136 Monroe, WA 98272-1353
(360) 794 0299
Email ID :
Website : http://www.dynamic-measurements.com
Dynamic Measurements offers two low cost MATLAB® based turnkey software products, Acq_Mat1432 and Acq_Mat1564. These two general purpose data acquisition products control a number of VTI Instrument’s VXI Modules.
Acq_Mat1432 easily controls a mainframe full of VT1432B, VT1433B, VT1435, VT1436 Input channels as well as the source and tachometer options, the VT1434A broadband source and the VT2216 VXI Throughput to Disk Module. Acq_Mat1432 addresses your data acquisition and measurement computation needs when making dynamic measurements in the fields of vibration, acoustics and electronics.
Acq_Mat1432 performs Time and Frequency domain measurements with “N” active channels and offers specific options to address:
• Multiple Channel Time Domain Measurements with contiguous throughput to the Host Disk or the VT2216 including Real-Time FFT and Multiple Tachometer support.
• Multiple Source waveforms built-in, Periodic Log & Linear Swept Sine Chirps, Burst Log & Linear Swept Sine Chirps, Burst Random, True Random
• MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) Frequency Response Measurements with up to eight inputs and N responses for Modal analysis.
• SIMO (Single Input Multiple Output) Frequency Response Measurements.
• Multi-Reference Impact Measurements for Modal Analysis.
• Rotating Machine Run Up/Down and Computed Order Tracking Measurements.
• A Traditional Swept Sine Measurement Option with Auto Level and Auto Resolution.
• 1/1 & 1/3 Octave Option.
Acq_Mat also support the Universal File Format type 58 (UFF) so one can export the data to other software packages in either ASCII or Binary format.
Acq_Mat1564 controls one to a mainframe full of VTI Instrument's VT1564 - 4 Channel 800 kHz Input Modules, acquiring simultaneously sampled data from all channels with a variety of triggering methods.
Both Acq_Mat1432 & Acq_Mat1564 are built on top of Mathwork's MATLAB®, enabling additional data processing and custom graphics. The internal data structures are completely defined so one can easily perform additional processing within the MATLAB® environment.